Normally, when I air dry my hair, because I have to use more moisturizer and oil during the week, it leaves me with super soft roller sets the next wash day.
So, because I am a week away from a relaxer, I wanted to prep with a protein treatment, but its only been 2 weeks since the last one and I don’t want any setbacks of any kind.
1. I did a first wash with my Bobeum Coco Olive shampoo bar. It not only got rid of some of the buildup from the week, but wasn’t harsh either. You dont need much of it to work. Then, followed up with my Curls Creamy Cleanser.
2. Tea rinsesd with black tea, chamomile, horsetail and burdock.
3. Applied Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion. I really like this stuff. Melts like butta in my hur’. Sat under my heating cap.
4. Applied Biolage hydratherapie cera-repair and Darcy’s Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner. Sat under the steamer for 15 minutes.
5. Final rinsed with Roux PC and detangled with Curls Coconut Conditioner.
6. Applied crece pelo with my water spray bottle and roller set.
Everything was done in sections, as usual.
The mocha silk gave my hair life and body. This is the second time I ha good results with this item.
Relaxer soon come!!!
Patiently awaiting day when I’m more confident to wear a ponytail and not a bun.
One Day, It Will Happen