1. Miss my bone straight hair. I mean, I don’t miss the thinness I used to have, but I do mix how flat it laid down and it was easier to wear out. Now with more texture, styling is nicer and more flexible, but sometime I miss just wearing my hair out.
2. I need to YouTube more protective styles I am tired of buns and braid/twist outs are to tedious.
3. Researching how to get a smoother rollerset but I’m starting to think I’m as good as I am going to get. That’s ok.
4. I can really see the difference when I don’t steam. I can also see a differences when I use my Darcy’s botanicals versus Silk Dreams. Darcy’s leaves me with way more moisture. But then again, so does the steamer.
5. Quitting using Aphogee 2-minute reconstructor and will stick with Redken. Redken is way more beneficial.
That’s all for now.
One Day, It Will Happen